The following definitions apply to the General Conditions of Use set out below governing luggage storage and other services offered by "Bag to Store" and operated by "users" of its platform.
"Bag to Store" defines the company that operates a luggage storage service and other services on the www.bagtostore.com site;
“Traveler”: is the platform user requesting, via the website www.bagtostore.com, a luggage storage service and other services;
"Storage": refers to a set of operations and services that our store carry out on the luggage collected;
“Different services”: means all additional services offered by our store, such as printing services, delivery of luggage in a different place, and other administration services that may occur, etc.
“Online booking”: is the system by which Traveler give Bag to Store access to the storage booking service and different services and related payment.
“Payment”: is the amount paid by the Traveler, using the Bag to Store platform, defined by the amount of luggage and the duration of booked storage or by the type of different type of services required, net of booking expenses;
“Prohibited items”: refers to any goods or materials whose transportation is prohibited by any law, rule or regulation.
2. THE SERVICE
Bga to Store, through its website, offers the services specified below:
contacting, through its platform, all users who require a luggage storage service and other services; providing an online booking service and payment management.
3. STORAGE OBJECT
Subjects of storage may be luggage and/or packages containing merchandise or objects for which there is no legal prohibition. The Traveler assumes any liability with regards to the suitability of storage and compliance with the legal requirements of the objects entrusted to Bag to Store for the service.
4. PROHIBITED ITEMS
1. We are not allowed to store objects prohibited by law or considered hazardous under the national law or whose packaging may be harmful to humans, the environment or to other stored luggage. Bag to Store also doesn’t accept the following items:
2. Plants and live or dead animals;
3. Degrees e negotiable certificates (bills of lading);
4. Money (paper money, coins, credit cards, and traveler's cheques);
5. Other non-negotiable money;
6. Material that could be defined as pornographic or indecent;
7. Material containing weapons or firearms
8. Software containing high-value information;
10. Political material;
11. Dangerous materials;
12. Drugs or psychotropic substances;
13. Works of art;
15. Metal (gold and silver in any form) and precious stones;
16. Bulk goods;
17. Documents, public or private offers of investments, revenue stamps, food stamps and fuel vouchers, etc.
5. COLLECTION, STORAGE, AND RETURN
Once collected by our staff, the baggage is stored at a cost of €2.99 per day and is hand-delivered exclusively to the person who has signed the document at the time of collection. Any luggage shipping costs will be borne by the Traveler.
6. REFUND POLICY
There is no refund in case of traveler cancellation.
7. FORGOTTEN/FOUND LUGGAGE
For security reasons, any item or luggage that is forgotten/found and not claimed will be destroyed 7 days from the end of the reservation.
If forwarding a forgotten item is requested, the Traveler shall bear all costs thereof, which shall be payable in advance. A fee of € 35 will be required, plus shipping costs, which depend on the weight, destination and shipping method (ordinary post, DHL, etc.).
8. ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE
For anything not expressly indicated, reference should be made and are all valid legal provisions under Slovenian law.